A flying personal watercraft featuring the all new EZ-Flight Control SystemTM
The Zapata Flyride is designed to make hydroflight accessible for beginners and offer new thrills for extreme riders. It achieves this by combining the familiar form and controls of a personal watercraft with Zapata’s latest advancements in computer aided flight control and gyro stabilization – the same technology developed for Zapata’s groundbreaking Flyboard AirTM and EZ-FlyTM jet powered craft.
- Handles like a flying jet ski® and requires little to no training.
- The first hydroflyer on the market with intelligent flight control and stabilization.
- Multiple flight modes for beginners and advanced riders seeking extreme thrills.
- Takeoff and land on the beach.
- Supports up to two riders.
- Designed to be the perfect addition to Flyboard® and jet ski® rental centers.
- Doesn’t require a second person to operate the personal watercraft.
- Built in wireless EMK for remote control of the PWC’s throttle.
FlyRideTM represents a unique convergence of recreation, extreme water sport and Zapata’s exclusive hydroflight control technology.
EZ-Flight Control System
Zapata has made history in the world of personal aviation with the development of advanced stabilization systems utilized in the groundbreaking Flyboard AirTM and EZ-FlyTM personal aviation platforms. Zapata will now change the world of recreational water sports by applying that same technology to hydroflight. This convergence of Zapata’s engineering and software innovation is what will set FlyRide and Zapata apart from its imitators and bring the joy of hydroflight to wider audiences.
Intelligent Flight Assistance
- Gyroscopic balance assistance makes the FlyRideTM the most stable hydroflyer ever made.
- Handlebar vibration feedback signals when automated maneuvers are enabled.
- Automated barrel rolls at the push of a button.
- Automated take-off.
Flight Modes From Easy to Extreme
- Child Mode (6 and up)*
- Beginner Mode
- Intermediate Mode
- Advanced Mode
*Child mode allows an adult to remotely control the FlyRideTM using a wireless EMK (sold separately)