Formulated with a 3M™ acrylic based high-bond pressure sensitive adhesive, SeaDek’s robust, peel-and-stick application makes it easy to install and requires no mounting of hardware. Easy to clean and stain resistant, SeaDek also provides protection for boat surfaces, especially in high traffic areas.
- Comfortable & durable
- Peel & stick application
- Great wet/dry traction
- Superior to molded-in non-skid
- New UV-Stable Formulation
- DIY Sheet Material Available
Tailored to fit
SeaDek can be tailored to fit nearly any application on any type of boat, including: sports/commercial fishing, flats boats, sailboats, ski boats, commercial marine, house boats, personal water crafts, kayaks, stand up paddleboards, etc. The unlimited applications for SeaDek include:
Swim platforms and cockpit pads, Step kitsHelm station pads, Poling platforms, Coaming bolsters/pads, Footwells, Gunwales and Trailers.
Easy to install
Easy to install and customizable, SeaDek is available in a variety of sizes, thicknesses, and colors. SeaDek’s capabilities include:
CAD for precision manufacturing requirements, customized bevels, contours, logos or designs and multi-color laminations, peel-and-stick application—no mounting hardware required.
Fast & Accurate Service
In an effort to better service boat dealers and end users, SeaDek Marine Products has created, and is expanding, a network of SeaDek Certified Fabricators (CF’s) and Certified Installers (CI’s). Certified Fabricators and Installers are hand-picked by SeaDek and guaranteed to deliver the same level of quality customers have grown to expect from SeaDek. Certified Fabricators are factory trained and under contract to offer the same services as the SeaDek factory, but often more quickly and with less re-work time. Certified Installers are also trained inhouse and are contracted to perform all of the same duties, with the exception of CNC cutting.
Other benefits that SeaDek offers include:
- Exceptional traction even when wet
- Unparalleled comfort when standing, walking or leaning on boat surfaces
- Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue
- Protection for boat surfaces against scratches, chips and dents
- Noise reduction characteristics – ideal for fishermen
- SeaDek can be tailored to fit a wide variety of application on just about any type of boat, including: sports & commercial fishing boats, flats boats, sailboats, ski boats, commercial marine craft, house boats, personal water craft, towboats and more. If you have a boat, you have a place for SeaDek.
Additional applications for SeaDek include:
- Swim platforms and cockpit pads
- Step kits
- Helm station padsPoling platforms
- Coaming bolsters/pads