We want to make buying a boat this time of year not only attractive and beneficial but as easy and as hassle free as possible.
Buying a boat once the Summer has finished has it's benefits but also comes with some hassle and downsides we want to take the hassle and inconvenience out of the equation.
There are several benefits of buying a boat in the Autumn and Winter:
- Lots of choice, people selling and upgrading allows you to have a better range of boat to choose from
- Prepare in advance for the coming season and know that everything is purchased and ready to go when your season begins
- Buying in the winter means you are not buying when everyone else is, therefore paying a fair price not an inflated 'summer price'
Here are the potential downsides we can help with:
- Why buy a boat now when I wont be using it? ‘’My warranty will have ended before I get it on the water''
- I would have to store the boat over winter having not used it
- I would have to service/winterise the boat
- I would need to insure a boat I'm not using
- Its a lot of money to spend on something that I will not be using for a while
The H2O Winter Buying Plan wants to turn all of these Downsides into Upsides and make buying a boat In the winter not only an option but a really attractive proposition.
The Winter Buying Plan works like this:
- Secure your new/used dream boat with a £500 Deposit, which can be paid over the phone by card, bank transfer or debit card/cash in store
- Split the payment over as many smaller payments as you like up until April next year
- We will Winterise the boat free of charge
- We will Store your new boat free of Charge over the winter in our secure indoor storage unit
- Our insurance will cover your boat whilst it is stored with us
- We will only start your warranty when you collect the boat and not a day before so you get full use of your warranty when it counts
- When you decide you are ready to receive delivery of your new boat it will be fully cleaned, polished and a full handover will take place so you know you are starting off on the right foot
We don't think it gets any easier to buy your dream boat this winter but we are flexible and always open to suggestions that may suit you better so please do get in touch if you have any questions.
We look forward to being with you every step of the way as you begin your new boat journey.