Did you know Jet Boats are the safest way to enjoy a family day out on the water? With enough room and power to entertain the whole family the Scarab 165 is all you need to extend your adventures out on the water.
About the Scarab 165 ID
5 Year Warranty / Lifetime Hull Warranty
Try shredding water in the 165 without breaking a smile - we bet you can't! At 16 feet it's the smallest jet boat on the water, and it shows. Distinct stylings and potent power put this jet boat at the forefront of exhilaration. No wonder it's the go-to fan favourite!
Scarab 165ID 250HO Rotax Supercharged Engine.
- Auto Fire Extinguishers
- CE Approved
- Convenience package with battery switch adjustable steering wheel
- Wake Board Tower
- Bimini Top with black canvas
- Wake Board Racks
- Eco, Ski, Docking, Cruise Modes
- Bluetooth with iPod connect + AM/FM Sound System
- Scarab swim platform mat
- Scarab smart marine interior mat
- Nav lights
- 5 Seats
- Trailering cover
- 5 Year Warranty
L.O.A: 15' 9" / 4.8 m
ENGINE HP: 250 HP / 186 kW
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 850 lbs / 386 kg
PERSONS CAPACITY: 5 / 5
DEADRISE: 21° / 21°
FUEL CAPACITY: 20 gal / 76 L
BEAM: 7’ 1" / 2.2 m
APPROX. BOAT WEIGHT: 1600 lbs / 726 kg
DRAFT: 12" / 30 cm
What are the benefits of choosing a Scarab Jet Boat?
- Jet Propulsion Performance The Legendary Rotax 4-TEC Engine is the most proven technology in jet propulsion. With over 550,000 currently in operation and three power levels from one proven block.
- Direct Power Gives You Maximum Power
Unlike a conventional prop engine, which pushes water in a dispensed pattern, Rotax Jet Power concentrates thrust. An onbaord impellar pulls water in and forces it out at a single point for maximum power. Less wasted engine power means more power in your throttle hand.
- Advanced Safety
Scarabs are designed from the ground up so you will always enjoy a fun and care free days on the water. With Rotax® Jet Power, you do not need to worry about a propeller when swimming or skiing near the boat. You also have peace of mind knowing that your Scarab has a very shallow draft allowing you to avoid below water obstructions and the ability to safely navigate almost any part of the waters.
- Closed-Loop-Engine Cooling
Protects the engine from harmful salt, gunk and corrosion by cooling it with clean coolant like a car. Like your car, every Scarab has a thermostat to ensure optimal engine temperature for engine reliability.
- Drive Shaft Sleeve
Helps prevent the problem of wrapping debris, such as tow ropes and weeds, around drive shafts while other systems can only try to fix the problem after it occurs.
- Lateral Thrust Control Delivers Quicker Reverse
Unlike other boats, which feature a small, plastic reverse gate, our aluminum reverse gate offers unmatched low-speed maneuverability to make docking a breeze.
- 5 Year Warranty
Our Boat Guarantee
We understand that buying a boat can be a daunting task, we will be with you every step of the way. Your new boat will be personally delivered to you anywhere in the UK (or to your holiday home abroad *extra charges may apply), and we will accompany you on a full water trial. This will allow you to get to grips with every aspect of your new craft. We want you to get the most enjoyment from your new craft so you can confidently spend many happy years afloat.
What are the benefits of buying your boat from us?
- All boats are supplied complete with a CE certified trailer & trailering cover
- Reserve your boat
All that is required to reserve your dream craft is a 10% deposit, and we will securely store it until your boating season begins.
- Full On-Site Handover & Water Trial
- Competitive finance packages available on all boats
- Brokerage service available
Not sure what to do with your old boat? Let us take care of it for you
- Trade-Ins considered against new purchases - Call us to discuss
- Knowledgable staff / fully trained technicians
- On-site servicing available
- Not sure where to store your boat?
We have many storage & dry-berth contacts within the marine industry, introducing you to the best service and pricing in the UK
Book a water trial today or to discuss the options please call Matt on:
Mobile: 07713 626206 / Office: 01476 978137
Finance available from £401.82 per month
Finance based on £4000 deposit, 60 month term, with £25,000 balloon payment at the end of the term.
H2o Leisure Group LTD
"A family run business that is with you every step of the way!"