2021 Centurion Ri237 Wakeboard & Waveboard Boat
This is the Official World Wake Surfing Championship and IWWF World Wakeboarding Championships towboat. Safe to say, you can expect the perfect ride, every time, from this pro-tested boat.
The side-to-side balance creates easy-to-achieve, symmetrical waves and wakes, and less resistance on its running surface, delivers superior handing and 50 percent better fuel economy.
This boat is the top performer and striking from a distance. The new DropZone Auto Tower folds up quickly and smoothly at the push of a button, custom made for Centurion by Roswell/
With the Ri237 you're in for a quiet ride. The VIP construction, Patented Silent Stinger Wake Plate and GM Marine, create a perfect tide that is inside-voice quiet.
CUSTOM BUILD FEATURES:
- Centurion power L96 2020 by GM Marine
- 100% freshwater cooled
- Plug-n-play bow ballast
- Plug-n-play rear ballast
- Centurion Quick Surf Pro System
- Ramfill Pro
- Centurion Silent Stinger Wake Plate w/ Forced Water Induction to disperse exhaust and reduce noise
- Flame Red colour exterior
- Ceramic coated paint treatment with metal flake
- Heavy duty prop
- Dropzone auto tower by Roswell
- Large Bimini with board storage
- Swimstep ladder
- Boat cover with hinge ties
- Swimstep cover
- Tower speaker covers
- Triple axle CE approved trailer with spare tires
- Full Hex interior
- Lean back seats on rear sunlounger
- Bow fill cushion
- Cockpit and surf audio package w/ AM/FM, USB, Bluetooth, in dash remote
- Board racks
- Heater, heated drivers seat, wind dam
- Interior limo lights
- Rearview camera
- Waterproof wireless phone charging mount
- Cobra racing drivers seat with swivel
- Flip down panoramic mirror
- Dual batteries
LENGTH: 23’ 7"
WEIGHT ON TRAILER: 6950lbs
FUEL CAPACITY: 81 gal
SEATING CAPACITY: 16 People
STD TORQUE: 409 ft/lb
MAX TORQUE: 545 ft/lb
With as much as 5100-pounds of ballast, the Ri237 has the industry’s largest factory ballast capacity in a 24-foot boat.
Create pro level wakes or waves that can be adjusted independently midsession in as little as 90 seconds with available RAMFILL ballast.
With 20 degrees of dead-rise at the transom the Opti-V Hull displaces more water with less weight while preserving a great rough-water ride.
Contact us now to arrange a physical or virtual viewing!
Mobile: 07713 626206 / Office: 01476 978137
H2o Leisure Group LTD
"A family run business that is with you every step of the way!"