Bred to break industry standards on fun, the Scarab 195 is teeming with deluxe features and certainly boasts greatness.
Swift, incisive handling and deft performance relinquish wicked wakes and legendary fun only found in within a Scarab. A setup this beautiful will make you wish for more hours in the day.
Scarab 195ID SPECIAL EDITION 300HP
- Premium Phantom Grey Interior W/Atomic Piping
- Phantom Grey, Impact Graphics Exterior
- Bimini Sunshade
- Cool Box
- Dry store
- Touch Screen command centre with GPS Navionics
- Docking / Eco / Cruise / Ski Modes
- LED Low Level Lighting
- Wakeboard Tower / Wake Board Racks
- Premium sound system, iPod integration / Bluetooth / USB Charging / 12v Charging
- 250HP High Output Supercharged Rotax Jet Engine (Modified to 300HP)
- CE Approved Extreme Trailer
- Full Trailering Cover
- Swim Platform Mat
What are the benefits of choosing a Scarab Jet Boat?
- Jet Propulsion Performance
The Legendary Rotax 4-TEC Engine is the most proven technology in jet propulsion. With over 550,000 currently in operation and three power levels from one proven block.
- Direct Power Gives You Maximum Power
Unlike a conventional prop engine, which pushes water in a dispensed pattern, Rotax Jet Power concentrates thrust. An onboard impeller pulls water in and forces it out at a single point for maximum power. Less wasted engine power means more power in your throttle hand.
- Advanced Safety
Scarabs are designed from the ground up so you will always enjoy a fun and care free days on the water. With Rotax® Jet Power, you do not need to worry about a propeller when swimming or skiing near the boat. You also have peace of mind knowing that your Scarab has a very shallow draft allowing you to avoid below water obstructions and the ability to safely navigate almost any part of the waters.
- Closed-Loop-Engine Cooling
Protects the engine from harmful salt, gunk and corrosion by cooling it with clean coolant like a car. Like your car, every Scarab has a thermostat to ensure optimal engine temperature for engine reliability.
- Drive Shaft Sleeve
Helps prevent the problem of wrapping debris, such as tow ropes and weeds, around drive shafts while other systems can only try to fix the problem after it occurs.
- Lateral Thrust Control Delivers Quicker Reverse
Unlike other boats, which feature a small, plastic reverse gate, our aluminium reverse gate offers unmatched low-speed manoeuvrability to make docking a breeze.
Mobile: 07713 626206 / Office: 01476 978137
£66,999.00 Inc VAT / UK Delivery & Handover
H2o Leisure Group LTD
"A family run business that is with you every step of the way!"