Sea-Doo Speedster 430HP - 2006
Anticipation is at its peak when thoughts wander to long weekends and adrenaline-filled goosebumps. The 200 Speedster offers a 430 hp inercooled Rotax power package that’ll challenge your heart to a race. And with precise, aggressive handling and looks that are fast even when it’s standing still, we’ll put our money on your heart winning that race.
Powered by a pair of the company’s 4-Tec power plants that pump out a combined 310 horsepower, this 20 footer delivers the wide-open thrills usually reserved for personal watercraft.
Sea-Doo 200 Speedster encoded security system that replaces the conventional ignition key making ownership and operation more simple and enjoyable.
The Sea-Doo 200 Speedster has an excellent high-speed control and a simplified docking and low-speed maneuvering.
Few things can get your heart racing as fast as the Speedster 200.
- Wake Board Tower W/ speakers / Cover - Just been fully serviced.
- On-Board Storage - Provides dry secure storage (46 cu. feet of total storage capacity)
- Grab Handle
- Multi-Function Aluminium Rails - Sleek aluminum rails accent the Speedster’s impressive lines.
- Built-In Ice Cooler - Convenient on-board storage for food and beverages.
- Windscreen w/Pop-up Wind deflector and Helm Storage
- 12 Volt Jack - Power source for portable spotlight, cell phone, etc.
- Clarion AM/FM CD Stereo - Provides quality sound entertainement.
- Full instrumentation dash
- Ski Storage - Provides storage for skis, water toys and accessories.
- Cockpit Courtesy Lights - Provides indirect lighting for nighttime boating.
- Optional wakeboard tower
- Trailer included
- Pull-up Ski Pylon - Provides convenient rope attachement for towing activites.
- Sun Deck Pad - Provide a confortable sun lounge area.
- Dual Rear Storage Compartment - There’s plenty of storage space located under the rear sun pad to store all your gear.
- 430 hp supercharged, intercooled or 310 hp Rotax 4-TEC power package
- CLCS - Closed-loop cooling system improves durability and keeps the engine and its coolant at the ideal operating temperature for maximum performance.
- Swim Platform w/2-step Ledder - For easier and comfortable reboarding of the craft in deep water.
- Direct Drive Propulsion System - For more peace of mind, maneuverability, and less draft.
- Speedometer Backlit
- Tachometer Backlit [2x]
- Fuel Backlit
- Warning Backlit [2x]
Additional Safety & Convenience Features
- Padded/Bolstered Seating
- Six Stainless Steel Cleats
- Stainless Steel Eyes Bow and Stern
- Driver/Passenger Console
- Glove Compartment
- Built-in Cooler
- Trunk Storage
- Cup Holders
- Trailer, Custom-Matched (Galvanized Opt.)
- Full Instrumentation Dash
- Non-Skid Decking
- 12 Volt Jack
- Non-Slip Grab Handles
- Navigational Lights
- Horn (Flush Mount)
- Bimini Top (Opt.)
- Cockpit Carpet (Opt.)
- Auto Bilge Pump/Switch
- Twin 215 4 tec Rotax engines (430 hp)
- 7 person capacity
- SBS Trailer
- 2006 - low hours
- Length Overall: 19'9"
- Beam: 8'
- Dry Weight: 2,770 lb.
- Progressive pitch, stainless steel
- Top Speed: 54.3 MPH @ 7,300 RPM
- Time to Plane: 2.8 sec.
- Time to 30 MPH: 5.6 sec.
- Min. Plane Speed: 20 MPH @ 4,400 RPM
Manoeuvring simplified by short-throw steering and single-lever forward/reverse control.
Innovative intake clearance system simplifies debris removal.
Closed loop cooling is saltwater friendly.
Pop-up ski pylon is located forward of transom for straighter pulls.
Call to arrange a physical or virtual viewing:
Mobile: 07713 626206 / Office: 01476 978137
Price: £26,999 / UK Delivery & Handover
Finance Packages Available
H2o Leisure Group LTD
"A family run business that is with you every step of the way!"