AquaVia Cube Ergo Hot Tub
Collection Exclusive Spa
An ergonomic gem
The Spa Cube Ergo is the crown jewel of design and ergonomics when it comes to hot tubs for private use. The total exclusivity of the Spa Cube includes maximum ergonomic benefits, the result of meticulous research and the most health friendly design on the market. It therefore provides the perfect balance: top features, unbeatable ergonomics, enormous versatility and cutting-edge design. It is an incredibly elegant hot tub with a hydromassage circuit designed to provide all the benefits of a full and effective treatment, with programmes and sequences for every situation.
The emotional hot tub
With space for 5 people in 2 loungers and 3 seats, its 28 jets and 14 nozzles inject hot air in a complete circuit that goes beyond functionality to focus on real emotions. The design of its enveloping LED lighting system with five spotlights (Colour Sense) and its illuminated front perimeter (Pure Line Lighting) make this hot tub a sensational chromotherapy centre, bathing the setting and the moment in transformative hints of colour. Moreover, the Aromatherapy system completes this complete sense of well-being through the sensory power of aromatherapy: fragrances released into the air by bubbles that transport your mind and body to a new dimension of relaxation.
Meanwhile, the wide range of finishes for the cabinet (solid, surface, graphite, walnut and thunder) means it will beautifully complement any space. In fact, the Spa Cube Ergo was designed with aesthetics in mind and will radically personalise your home, terrace, garden, or swimming pool area. Everything changes with the arrival of the Cube Ergo. Starting with you.
If you’re looking for distinction, this hot tub is for you
Sharing a hot tub connects us and brings us closer. In this intimate atmosphere, it is essential for everything to be under control, which is why Cube Ergo has the built-in Balboa system to control all filtration, temperature and massage level functions. It has a cartridge filter and Ultraviolet Treatment, the advanced disinfection system that uses a ultraviolet (UV) light to guarantee the water stays clean and fresh, reducing disinfectant use by 80% and protecting the environment.
In short, Cube Ergo is the hot tub for design lovers seeking a holistic relationship between health, comfort and emotions.
Technical data sheet
- Hot tub dimensions (cm): 231 x 231 x 78
- Number of hot tub positions (sitting / laying back): 5 (3 / 2)
- Spas water volume (liters): 975 l.
- Spa Weight: (empty - full): 450 Kg / 1.425 Kg
- Spa massage pump: 1.800 W / 2,5 CV
- Spa blower pump: 1150 W
- Spa filtration pump: 250 W
- Electric heating of the Spa: 3.000 W
- Power required: Low Amp (W) / (A) at 230 V: 3.400 W / 14,8 A
- Spas voltage: 230 V / 400 V III
- Hot tub number of jets: 28
- Spa with air injectors: 14
- Spa with Headrest: 3
- Spa with digital control panel: Touch panel
- Ultraviolet Treatment UV: Yes
- Hot tub with galvanised metal frame: Yes
- Spa with insulating ABS base: Yes
- Energy Saving Cover: Yes
- Colour Sense: 5 LED + lit accessories
- Stainless Jets / Nozzles: Yes
- Spa with Filter: Cartridge
- Nordic Insulation System: Optional
- Spa Helmet Colours: White, Sterling, Pearl Shadow, Silver, Alba
- Exterior Cabinet cladding type: Solid Surface, Nogal, Grafito, Thunder
- Surround Bluetooth Audio: Optional
- Touch Panel programable Wifi: Optional
- Pure Line Lighting: Yes
- Spa with double thermal insulation EcoSpa: Yes
- Spa without cabinet: Optional