WHY YOU SHOULD LET H2O LEISURE GROUP HELP YOU WITH YOUR DECISION…
Buying a boat, personal watercraft, spa or a hot tub should be an enjoyable experience. We want you to have complete confidence in your decision and to look forward to your delivery date, so we ensure that everything at our end runs as smoothly as possible.
You’ll receive all the information, advice and guidance you’ll need to make a full informed decision about what is best for you. Once you’ve decided, you’ll receive confirmation at each stage of your transaction. Depending on your choice that may be when your order is placed, when production begins (if it’s a customised purchase), progress reports, confirmation of delivery and so on.
You may have done it before, you may not, and as we’ve completed a vast number of transactions over the years, we know that being kept fully informed and involved in your purchase enhances your experience, and that’s what we want – because whatever you buy form H2O Leisure Group, it’s meant to be thoroughly enjoyed.
The Boats and Watercraft
The product range we are distributors and dealers for in the UK includes Scarab Jet Boats, Centurion Wake Board Boats, Four Winns Motor Yachts, the EWAVE and Raddin Electric Jetboards, SeaBobs, Jet Skis and the Zapata range that give the experience of ‘flying.
For the whole of Europe we are Distributors and Dealers for the luxury range of Segue Motor Yachts with a range beginning at 34 foot and currently, up to 82 feet, with larger versions planned. These beautiful sea going watercraft have been built by the same family in Argentina since 1975. They’ve been a well kept secret, being almost exclusively sold in South and North America, we’re excited to have them available for the most discerning customers in the UK and the whole of Europe.
Often, boat owners are looking to upgrade, so you’ll find that we generally have an extensive portfolio of brokerage boats which include sports boats, ribs & luxury yachts, available for sale.
As a family run business, delivering a first rate customer service to match your quality purchase is very important to us so a delivery and a full handover by a member of our fully-trained team is included with every boat. Your personal service doesn’t stop at the UK. If you have a holiday home for example, delivery is available anywhere in Europe. Our team have provided full handovers in France, Spain, Italy, Greece and other countries across Europe.
Based at Cobbs Quay Marina in Poole, Dorset with additional locations at Pentney Lakes, Norfolk, Wyboston Lakes, Bedfordshire and Grantham, we are ideally located for viewing, demos and sea trials by appointment. There is stock available and a member of our team is always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Your Boat Guarantee
Buying a boat can, for some, be a daunting task, we understand that, we’ve been there. So, we’re here to help you at each stage of your purchase.
Your new boat will be delivered to you anywhere in the Europe*, and one of our technicians will accompany you on a full water trial to ensure you to get to grips with every aspect of your new watercraft. If you are new to boating we will also gift you a full RYA Powerboat level 2 Training Course for you and your family at a convenient location of your choosing. We really do want you to get the most enjoyment from your new boat so that you can confidently spend many happy years afloat and loving your time on the water.
What Else You Get When Buying Your Boat from H2O Leisure Group
- Your boat is supplied complete with a CE certified trailer and trailering cover. The correct trailer and cover for your particular boat is important for your safety and the protection of your boat.
- You can reserve your boat and have it delivered later if you choose. All that is required to reserve your dream craft is a 10% deposit, and we will securely store it until your boating season begins.
- Full On-Site Handover and Water Trial anywhere in Europe* This ensures that you’re comfortable and confident.
- Competitive finance packages available on all boats As distributors and dealers you have finance options available to you if you wish.
- We can sell your existing boat for you If you have another boat and you’d like us to sell it for you, that can be arranged too. Just call to discuss your boat and how the brokerage service works.
- Trade-Ins considered against new purchases Call us to discuss
- Knowledgeable staff / fully trained technicians with years of experience.
- On-site servicing available – we can come to you if it makes life easier.
- Not sure where to store your boat? We have several storage and dry-berth contacts within the marine industry, introducing you to the best service and pricing in the UK
*Additional charges may apply for delivery in certain parts of Europe. Please contact us for more information.